HDM Driver - Part Time Potiker Family Senior Residence
HDM Food Service Driver - Part Time
Are you looking to make a positive impact in your local community? Do you enjoy serving individuals who are below the poverty level? Then Serving Seniors is looking for you! We are a non-profit organization that has been part of the San Diego community for over 50 years.
We are always looking for individuals who have a heart for serving our older adult clients. Persons who are fulfilled by helping others. Currently we are hiring for Part-Time, HDM Driver. The rate for this position is $18.00 This is a PART TIME position Monday - Friday, approximately 5-6 hours per day. Generally, there are no weekend or evenings hours.
Some things you'll get to do:
- Work with a friendly supportive team
- Interact with older adult clients in the community
- Drive a small van or truck around the city (We provide the vehicles)
- Know that you are making a positive impact in San Diego County
What you bring to us:
- Valid California Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- High School Diploma
- Desire to serve and help people
- Customer Service Skills
- Great time management skills
Why our current employees enjoy working for us:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package. Serving Seniors pays 100% of employees medical & dental coverage. (For employees who qualify for benefits)
- We offer paid holidays and paid time off to all employees
- We offer a floating holiday to all employees
- We offer up to a 3% match on 403(b) retirement plans, to all employees
- We’ve been voted a best place to work for over three years in San Diego
- We are a stable company with over 50 years of experience
- We have served thousands of older adults throughout San Diego County making a positive impact and providing a higher quality of life to these individuals
Please note all candidates considered for employment will have to pass a background check, pre-employment health screening and drug test. Employees will be asked to provide a Covid-19 vaccination card.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb stairs or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift, push or pull up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to normal risks associated with driving and working in a kitchen/dining room.
To apply, please fill out the online application here.