CURRENT VOLUNTEERS: SIGN IN TO YOUR VOLUNTEER PROFILE HERE
Volunteer Mission Statement
Enhance the lives of one of our most vulnerable populations by providing heartfelt compassion,
patience and a real desire to tap into the experiences & knowledge of mature adults.
Do you want to be the highlight of someone’s day? How about their whole week? Even though one hour may not seem like much to you, that hour means the world to our seniors. Just a few hours of your time is priceless to the seniors we serve every day. There’s something meaningful for you to do at Serving Seniors and your time and energy are appreciated by everyone here.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Join our World of Difference Volunteers List!
Lend a helping hand by joining Serving Seniors' World of Difference Volunteers List! Sometimes we have an urgent or immediate need for volunteers, and we need support from community members who are ready and willing to help out.
Sign-up by filling out the form below.
*Note: This form must be filled out by both existing and new volunteers interested in joining the World of Difference Call List. All new volunteers must undergo a background check and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
How It Works
- Fill out the form below and be added to our World of Difference Volunteers List.
- When Serving Seniors has an urgent volunteer need, we will send an email and/or a text message to our World of Difference Volunteers sharing details on that specific volunteer task (giving as much notice and flexibility as possible).
- Details include: Date, Times, Task, and Duration.
- After receiving the request, if you are able to help out simply respond directly to the email/text which would come from firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 487-0621.
- Our Volunteer Department will then connect and coordinate next steps with you!