The seniors we serve often struggle to meet their most basic needs. You can help provide relief.
Due to the State of California's current public health stay at home order, drop-off of any donation items has been paused. Keeping the seniors we serve and our community safe is our top priority; however, there are still ways that you can help!
Valentine's Day Wish List
Spread the love to our low-income seniors by donating Valentine's Day items, such as coloring books, cards and candy through our Amazon Wish List.
These items will get directly to us! Please place all orders by Monday, February 8th, to ensure our seniors will receive your items in time for Valentine's Day.
Doing some online shopping and looking to support seniors in your own community?
Shop through Amazon Smile, and a portion will be donated back to Serving Seniors!
Here's how to sign up today:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Search "Serving Seniors" and select us as your charitable organization to receive donations
- Start shopping and change your Amazon bookmark to smile.amazon.com!
SEND A SENIOR A VALENTINE'S DAY CARD
We can still accept the following items, if sent by mail:
- Cards, drawings or notes of encouragement
- Gift Cards: VISA, Walmart, Target, Ralphs, Albertsons, Starbucks, CVS Pharmacy, Subway, 7-eleven, Lowes, Home Depot, Michael’s, Joanne’s
Mail to: Gary & Mary West Senior Wellness Center
Attn: Christina Selder
1525 Fourth Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
Please mail Valentine's cards by Monday, February 8th, to ensure our seniors will receive your items in time for Valentine's Day.
Thank you for taking a moment to review our Wish List, and your commitment to keeping our community healthy and safe while supporting seniors and their critical needs during this time.