Welcome Back Seniors!
COME VISIT US! Serving Seniors Gary and Mary West Senior Wellness Center is FULLY re-opened for in-person dining and ALL support services!
All older adults 60+ are welcome seven days a week! No need for reservations or advance registration.
Serving Seniors’ Gary and Mary West Senior Wellness Center reinvents the concept of a senior center. Open 365 days a year, the Wellness Center provides two floors of coordinated resources, meals, activities, and access to over 25 collaborative partners including the Gary & Mary West Senior Dental Center.
Gary and Mary West Senior Wellness Center
1525 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. / Sat-Sun, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Breakfast: Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. / Sat, 8 a.m.
- Lunch: Mon-Fri, 11 a.m., 12:15 p.m., & 1:15 p.m. / Sat-Sun, 11 a.m. & 12:15 p.m.
At the Wellness Center you’ll find:
- Breakfast and lunch
- Exercise classes and walking groups
- Educational classes and workshops
- Civic engagement opportunities
- Parties and social activities
- Game room and lounge
- Computers and printers
- Nurses and case managers
- Support with Social Security Benefits
- Housing & rent assistance
- Senior dental center
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
SAFETY GUIDELINES: Everyone entering a Serving Seniors Facility must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination required. Visit our COVID-19 page for full details on Serving Seniors COVID-19 safety policies.
The Wellness Center provides fresh, nutritious meals 365 days a year, completely free of charge (donations accepted). Learn more about our meals here.
DINING ROOM MEAL SCHEDULE
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.
Monday-Friday: 11 a.m., 12:15 p.m., & 1:15 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 11 a.m. & 12:15 p.m.
Enrichment & Activities
If you would like us to email you the activity calendar every month, sign up today! We can't wait to see you soon!
Sign-up by filling out the form below: