The recent killings in Atlanta and rising incidences of physical attacks towards Asian Americans, especially vulnerable seniors, are grim reminders of the disparities, injustices, and violence experienced by the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities from all walks of life. Serving Seniors mourns these deaths and stands in solidarity with the AAPI community and we strongly advocate for building community coalitions and practices that protect their rights and safety.
We encourage you to educate, get connected, support organizations, share safety tips and take action.
- Anti-Asian violence resources: https://anti-asianviolenceresources.carrd.co/
- Stop AAPI hate: https://stopaapihate.org/
- Southeast Asia Resource Action Center (SEARAC): https://www.searac.org/
- Asian & Pacific Islander Health Forum (APIAHF): https://www.apiahf.org/
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Atlanta: https://www.advancingjustice-atlanta.org/
- Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (AAPIP): https://aapip.org/
- South Asian Americans Leading Together: https://saalt.org/