Welcome Back Seniors!
Onsite congregate dining, activities and health and social services have reopened!
COVID-19 SAFETY UPDATE: JULY 11, 2022
MASKS REQUIRED INDOORS. San Diego County has moved to the yellow tier (medium-risk) category for COVID-19. In accordance with guidelines from the County of San Diego, masks are are required indoors. Masks may be temporarily removed while eating and drinking in the dining room.
Proof of vaccination is required for everyone entering a Serving Seniors’ facility.
Click here to view San Diego's current risk status.
It is our utmost priority to keep everyone associated with Serving Seniors healthy and safe, while also ensuring that we meet the needs of our senior clients who need us. Thank you for your commitment to keeping our community healthy and safe while supporting seniors and their critical needs during this time.
Meals & Services
Click here to view our current congregate dining sites and meal times.
COVID-19 Test Kits
Every household in the U.S. is eligible to order free at-home COVID-19 tests.
- To order your COVID-19 Tests, visit: https://www.covidtests.gov/
- Click here for FAQs about this free test kit program
COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- Contact your primary healthcare provider
- Online appointments
- Visit vaccinationsuperstationsd.com to make an appointment through the County of San Diego website.
- Visit https://www.vaccinateca.com and enter your zip code to find a vaccination site near you. Information is updated daily.
- Visit https://myturn.ca.gov/ and enter your information to find a vaccination site near you.