Welcome Back Seniors!
Onsite congregate dining, activities and health and social services have reopened!
COVID-19 SAFETY UPDATE: JUNE 23, 2022
MASK MANDATE LIFTED. San Diego County has moved to the green tier (low-risk) category for COVID-19. In accordance with guidelines from the County of San Diego, masks are no longer required indoors. Those who still wish to wear a mask may do so. Click here to view San Diego's current risk status.
Proof of vaccination is required for everyone entering a Serving Seniors’ facility.
Thank you keeping our communities safe!
Meals & Services
Click here to view our current congregate dining sites and meal times.
COVID-19 Test Kits
Every household in the U.S. is eligible to order free at-home COVID-19 tests.
- To order your COVID-19 Tests, visit: https://www.covidtests.gov/
- Click here for FAQs about this free test kit program
COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- Contact your primary healthcare provider
- Online appointments
- Visit vaccinationsuperstationsd.com to make an appointment through the County of San Diego website.
- Visit https://www.vaccinateca.com and enter your zip code to find a vaccination site near you. Information is updated daily.
- Visit https://myturn.ca.gov/ and enter your information to find a vaccination site near you.